We've built our business on providing superior service.
We love the challenge of working with you to come up with the perfect concept for a cover.
We've been designing compelling covers since 1990.
5 Reasons Your Book Needs a Great Cover Design
Over the past 15 years, we've seen many books thrive or fail due to book cover design choices. As judges for the Ben Franklin Book Awards
for a number of years, it was always interesting to open up the boxes of entries and see what was inside.
Out of the dozens of books we unpacked there were always a few stand outs, but it never ceased to amaze us how little time and thought went in to most of the cover designs that were offered up for our reviews.
- You are competing with millions of other titles. Like any other form of visual advertising, your cover is a display ad for what's inside. Your cover needs to visually communicate clearly and effectively what the reader can expect from your book.
- A good book cover creates a sense of value. A poorly designed cover tells the customer the content is dubious. A great cover design says the content is worth their time and money.
- You need a point of purchase advantage. In a book store most books are only seen by their spines. We've been told by book store managers that a book with a compelling cover has a better chance of being placed front cover out. Online, a better looking book is just a click away
- Reviewers are buried in books. How do you think they choose, and which ones will have the best shot at being picked up? Too many good books never have a chance due to an inferior book cover design.
- Doesn't your work deserve it? You've spent countless hours pouring your heart and soul into your manuscript. Why dress it in anything less than an amazing cover that is a reflection of your work and of your standards.
We have been designing award winning cover designs with these points in mind since 1990. Call us today for a free consultation on your project.
You Have 9 Seconds to Make an Impact!
Studies have shown that the average person spends about 9 seconds (less if it's online) looking at your book cover before making a decision about picking it up, or not.
We can help make sure your book gets the attention it deserves.
- Book Covers
- Book Interiors
- Author One-Sheets
- CD Covers
- Post Cards
- Author Web Sites
For a No Obligation Assessment of Your Project